Nous Sommes France


Today i am not posting about fashion, no. I wanna talk about something more important and deeper.






Fisr at all, i wanna give me sincerly condolenes for all to all the families who lost someone on Friday, tell them that the world is by their side.

Sometimes I ask my self if  deserved punishment all the revolutions, manifestations and advances for finally kill each other for something so primitive as religion.




I am ashamed that the terrorists from hiding under the umbrella of Islam to justify their killings, today i prayed.

I prayed for those  who aren't here, for those who were wounded and finally for the terrorist. I hope if they can look at theirselves and ask what did they do.
 
 
 




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

J & A. Con la tecnología de Blogger.